At Taproot Psychology, we have several core values that guide the work we do.
- Empowerment - We work hard to support individuals to stand in their power while healing from traumatic experiences.
- Choice - We respect your choice to make changes in your life that align with your values.
- Accountability - Accountability means living your life with integrity. In order for change to occur, you have to show up in your own life.
- Authenticity - To live authentically is to be honest with yourself.
- Inclusivity - We value difference and diversity in all forms. We strive to create and sustain a diverse and inclusive practice that provides an affirming service to everyone.
- Growth - We believe in the inherent capability and resilience of humans to recover, grow, and develop.
- Joy and Pleasure - Enjoyment and pleasure are essential qualities of life. We'll help you find the fun and joy in your life and reconnect to life's pleasures.
Having a diverse client base is important to our practice. We are inclusive of all races and gender expressions, including black and Asian individuals, individuals in the LGBTQ+ community, individuals of all gender identities, and people with or without disabilities.